Thursday, May 3, 2012

I am now a 31 consultant!

Well I decided to take the plunge and become a 31 consultant!  I am super excited about this opportunity and decided to create a blog to document my journey.  For those of you who do not know, thirty-one is a direct sales company with a ton of cute purses, bags, wallets and organizational ideas.  I love their stuff and thought, if nothing else, at least I could get free items. 

The cost for the new consultant enrollment kit is $99.  I received my kit this week and passed around some catalogs at work.  To my surprise I am already half way to being qualified (getting $1,000 in sales) with very little work on my part.  It is true that the products basically sell themselves.

I will keep updating this blog as my journey continues!

No comments:

Post a Comment