Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Things are picking up!

Yesterday I submitted my 4th order, which put me over my $1,000 and earned me my kit for free!  My friend Erin helped me out so much with this!  She also convinced her sister to have a catalog party as well.  A co-worker also contacted me to do a catalog party.  If both of those parties turn into orders that means that I will reach my second level of Start Swell!

Some other good news is that my sister has decided to join!  Today I mailed off our application to participate in our first vendor show, Trade Days at Waxahachie!  It is a small show, but we are still very excited to get our name out there.  Tomorrow I hope to get our application in the mail for the Affair of the Heart show in Tulsa.  This is a huge show that I think we will benefit from tremendously!

So excited about this journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment