Monday, June 4, 2012

Update on my Thirty-One journey

I have had a lot of things happening since my last blog.  My sister signed up to sell Thirty-One, I submitted one more order bringing my total to 5 and I have two catalog parties currently going on.  The two catalog parties will be my 6th & 7th and will get me my second level of start swell!  This means I will receive a free cosmetic case, mini catalogs, order forms, and notepads.  I am so excited about this opportunity!

This weekend will also be my first vendor event.  My sister and I will have a booth at the Trade Days of Waxahachie on Saturday and Sunday.  My goal is to get at least two bookings.  I have yet to do a home show and really need to get that ball rolling soon.  My catalog party bookings are about to run dry!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment